- Easy- Because food is something that we must have to survive, we have to manage our intake of food. Prepare food instead of eating out. Baked meat has less calories than fried meat. Make sure fruits and vegetables are included in your daily diet. Fruit is a good snack food, because it is sweet, it taste good and you dont have to worry about calories. Always make sure you are getting plenty of water.Water is refreshing and it also helps in flushing out the body.
- Fast- If you follow the easy eating habits above you you will be surprised at how much better your body will feel. Not only will you feel better, but the weight will start to come off. Keep a scale close, and begin weighing yourself as often as you choose. Frequent weighing should motivate you and encourage you to lose weight.(You can do it)!
Points of Advice
1. Only eat fruit and drink water 2 hours before lying down for bed
2. Eat 5 small meals per day, instead of 3 big meals per day.
3. Give your body a chance to metabolize the food you have eaten.
4. Get plenty of daily exercise.
5. Give your body rest.