If simply being overweight was the only problem with obesity, then we would just have to lose weight. But the problem with obesity is that it causes so many other health issues. Your blood pressure is affected, breathing, metabolism and the amount of medication taken to help with other issues. These are just a few things that are determined with your weight for treatment.
Have you ever been some where and people are starring at you or making fun of you because of your weight? I would like to apologize to you for all of the people that were rude to you. Eventhough I am not obese, I have loved ones who are or were. This is why I have devoted so much time to writing about obesity. You see it's not a weight issue. It's a health issue. When you focus on being healthy the weight automatically will come off.
You have the power to lose weight, no matter what anyone says about family genetics or anything else. Just because there are overweight people in your family doesn't mean that you are destined to be overweight. Everyone has someone in their family that is overweight. And the way I look at heredity is that it has to start somewhere. Our mindset determines how view living a healthier lifestyle. Below I have put together a short list that has helped my family and friends live healthier. These tips can help anyone live healthier, you don't have to be overweight or obese.
Know that you can do whatever you set your mind to do.
- Never make fun of others
- Spend time working on yourself
- Get proper exercise daily
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Do not associate with negativity
- Cook meals instead of eating out
- Do not lay down right after eating
- Drink plenty of water
- The warnings on obesity, whats inside your stomach, and other helpful resources are on this page. Please feel free to take a look at them. We can all do our part to help stop obesity.